Sunday, October 10, 2010

weekend..


1) last friday had really productive day..PRHO in ward medical 1..but very fun with our supervisor..

2) last oncall was very terrible..we tried to clerk patient..but unfortunately the list that doc given us is not updated..last minute only we know that patient actually in the ward..hurm..sad..after a good day,we had been accused to be lazy becoz didn't managed to clerk the patient..

3) we had jamuan hari raya in our kafe..while other people went with their beautiful dress, we went there with white coat and full of sweat..too tired..we ate till full..

4)i went to putrajaya..but before that buy sup meletop for my sis..and my bro buy otak2..quite delicious..

5) i slept till the morning..woke up and breakfast nasi lemak with nescafe tarik..

6) i help my mother fried "kuih telinga keling" or what so ever the name..cute and tasty..

7) cook for lunch..fried chicken only..haha

8) in the evening, sent my bro back to UM..also took saiful along with us..

9) at night after maghrib, went to alamanda with my family..my lil sis wanna buy hp..then when to carrefour and MPH..

10) very hungry..went to taman warisan pertanian to eat..but really hate it..almost all food not there..only litle left..

11) back to home and sleep..

12) had a bad nightmare..

13) decide not to go to my frenz wedding..becoz my aunt also doing kenduri..


at the end of the day..it seems that i did't touch books..haha..
plz dun regret..
after a hectic weekdays,
i think i should give myself a good rest..

0 comments:

Post a Comment