Thursday, December 20, 2012

Look at the bright side~


Yes!!look at the bright side..
Eventhough yesterday there might be a person that make u feel down to the earth,
Please look at the bright side..
All your achievement throughout ur life..

Started with ur kindergarden
U got 1st place in ur class..
During your standard 1..u got 1st place also..
Standard 2,1st place also..
But, with your minimal failure, u got 17th place..
That was my first failure and i was very sad..
Then during standard 3,you passed ur PTS exam..
Which made u 'jump" into standard 5..
In UPSR, i only managed to get 4A 1B..
Again,i faced my failure..

Then i entered secondary school..
I always be the best student,
Always got the highest mark..
Then PMR, i got 9A..
Then i managed to entered boarding school..

During my form4,i still not able to catch up with new environment..
But, i promised to myself,
I should be able to do it..
During my form 5, i was among the top 10 student
But, SPM i only got 9A1B

I choose not to go to overseas..
I entered matriculation..
I got 4 flat for the 1st sem
And 3.9 for 2nd sem

You had many victory in ur life..
Please dont feel down just becoz yesterday someone said that u are stupid..
He might not having victory like u have..

For me, he is fail to be a man..
Living alone..
Not married..
No wife, no children..ur life must be so bored 
until u need to curse everyone everyday..

0 comments:

Post a Comment