Monday, September 13, 2010

solution~


hmmm..finally i realized something..
something is lacking here..hahaha
lately i know that i already burn out..
i dunno why..
but today i know why..hehe
previously i used to play games or watching movies as a reward for myself completed task for that particular day..
rewarding myself really important..
but as i entering my final year..
i stop to reward myself..
thinking that i should study seriously..
no play2 anymore..
but actually that made me worse..
tense to the max..

the moral of the day:
1)plz reward urself by playing games,watching movies, update blog,etc
2) suppress a bit ur superego so that u dun feel guilty during rewarding urself
3)quantity time for study not really important..quality more important..
4) dun ever let urself burn out again

0 comments:

Post a Comment