Saturday, September 4, 2010

summary..haha


actually too much thing to write..
although i'm very tired(post call A&E)..
i still want to write something,
which i can't do throughout this week..
becoz too tired..
this posting really kill me..
too little time to study..
but try to grab as much as you can..


i dunno why i'm so tired on that day..
i brought my lil sis to go to the shop..
sick finding car park..
suddenly..
i scratch the vios via making it "kissing'" with another car..
it was very terrible..
i'm really scared..
how should i say to my sis?
then i decide to go home straight away..
then find wax to remove the stained
luckily only slight "depression " on the car..
but the scratch is terrible..
it measured about 1 inch x 1 meter..
too bad..
i almost cry..
but in the noon,
with the sun on my head..
i still try to wax it..
i took a simple chair and umbrella..
we waxed it..
until my mom go out..
and realized what happened..
my mom asked us to stop waxing becoz it is too hot..
but we insist to wax until everything looks like normal..
almost one hour we waxed..
finally..
it really works..
the go in..
my sis said " if scratch only, it is ok, just leave it"
yeah rite it is scratch only..
but it really prominent..

0 comments:

Post a Comment