Friday, December 3, 2010

without realizing it..


almost last day i'm posted in hukm for surgery..
i'll be leaving for teluk intan weeks..
but we still had teaching at 2pm..
and yet i still try to update my blog..
actually..i dun really update for other people to know..
i do update for myself..
i know..
one day,i'll be missing my medical student life..
so i wrote here to leave some sweet and bitter memories..

becoz i'm the who not responsible to present the case,
so i went back..hahaha
i did like what other people did on me..
hehe..what i can say..
today i manage to observe FNAC of thyroid..
n manage to take blood successfully..

thinking of teaching..
i'm the only one who manage to do long case and short case..
alhamdulliah..
i hope this will be a good practice for me..
becoz in internal med posting,
i didn't had chance to perform the short case in front of lecturer..
although we had 3 teaching,
all the session is coincidentally my patient..
so lecturer not allow me to do that..
but,by doing that teaching,
i realized how fortunate i am..
becoz my patient is all good cases for exam..
not only for one system,
but for all system..
lucky that that is my patient,
so i can examine very well and teach my friend..

so lazy to pack things to go to teluk intan~

0 comments:

Post a Comment