Friday, December 3, 2010

dun attach to anybody..


hurm..previous experience really teach me a lot..
i always try to get along with someone..
i just want to feel sense of belonging..
but i should surrender..
i realized that better for me not to know someone deeply
(this is for friendship only)hehe..
i always assume that everyone is very good n nice..
one of my friend always remind me dun think like that..
becoz it will make me disappointed when i get to know them more..
even the most close friend i had since matriculation sometimes makes me down..
hurm..yes i know she is almost perfect girl..
she is what we called beauty with the brain..
but for me,that's not really enough to call perfect..
her attitude, her words really meant something to me..
i know u are beautiful,
but plz dun compare me to other guys that u are really beautiful than me..
everyone knows that u are beautiful,
but plz dun mention it in words that u are more beautiful than me..
it hurts me..
i think i know u very well..
but at the moment i heard that words,
i know that i'm wrong..
i dun really know u..
hurm..and sometimes..
i really feel down..
i know u are smarter than me..
but plz believe me if i'm teaching someone..
dun think that u know everything and i know nothing..
after that thing happened,
i prefer to go clerking or clinic alone..
i just dun want to let you makes me feel down..
afterall, i gain back my confidence when i'm alone..

now let's talk about other people..
i realized that i shouldn't msg them..
maybe i'm the one who need them,
but they dun need me..
they only will msg me if they need something from me..
i always feel that,
everyone has their own agenda,
so that they will close to u..
if not,
they will just ignore u..
this looks like my upset mood...

at the end of the day,
i realized that i no longer having best friend..
becoz me myself refused to have one..
i create barrier..so that i will not fully attach to everyone..
it's enough for me to had 2 times bad experience..
i dun want to go through it again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment