Sunday, September 11, 2011

learn nothing~


i dunno why i feel like this..
after almost 3 months in medical,
still too much thing to learn..
everyday passed by very fast..
i just feel that too much ward work..
and i'm only tired doing ward work
back from work,i'll try not to study..
i need space for myself..
i need time to enjoy my life..
to prevent further depression..
but it end up like i learn nothing
what should i do..
should i divide my time more efficiently..
but if i at home with my husband...
we will end up watching movie together..haha
but it is really enjoyable..
at least at that moment,
i can forget all my problem at workplace..
but still i need to study for assessment..
but still i lazy..
i tend to do other thing such
cooking,reading magazine,watching movie,fb
i dun want to miss every single moment to enjoy my life..
life should be colourful, right?hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment