Wednesday, September 7, 2011

learn to separate my mind~


urm..since i work as a doctor,
everyday i have sort of generalized anxiety disorder..
every moment keep thinking about my patient
every moment thinking will my patient survive?
keep worrying for the day after tomorrow..
till i almost develop depression and cannot sleep at night..
my husband always advice me not to think about work if u are at home..

the moment i was given title DR,
i already feel a big responsibility put on me..
there is one episode that i should do peritoneal dialysis for my patient
but i need to postpone becoz he had coagulopathy..
so i pass over my job to oncall people
to transfuse fresh frozen plasma before PD..
at that time,it's already 6 pm..
becoz i'm really worry about my patient,
so i ask my husband to accompany me to see this patient at night
i went to ward @ 9pm
fortunately,the management was carried out as planned..
this really show that i'm too worry about my patient..

so,as time passing by..
i learned that i should let go..
don't think too much..
just do your job efficiently..
then let's God decide whether they will alive or dead..
you should rest properly at home..
doing your interest..fulfill time with something enjoyable..
life must be colourful :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment