Monday, March 3, 2014

I feel like i'm dying~


Allahuakbar...
Hanya Allah mengetahui apa yg aku rasa..
Everytime i fall asleep,
I will have nightmare..
Mimpi yg penuh dgn misteri..
I'm tired having life like this..
Bilakah sume ini akan berakhir?
I dun feel like a normal person..
Something is going on..
But i dun know what it is...

Oh Allah..
Please give me strength..
To live my live..
I feel so helpless...
I dun know to whom i should share..

Thanks to my friend which my ex roomate..
For hearing my problem
She is the one who always with me whenever i'm having this problem during university life..

Sometimes i couldn't stand the pounding heart without any reason..
I feel so restless..
How should i explain..
Nobody will understand it..

But bear in mind..
Whoever look down to me..
She or he will know if  they are in my shoes..
So, never judge me..
Becoz u are not in my shoes..

Whatever it is.
Listening to manzil,ruqyah n azan really makes me feel better..
Makes me feel calm..

Oh Allah..
Please end everything as i'm not so strong to face it anymore..

0 comments:

Post a Comment