Monday, January 10, 2011

feeling down again..


very bad..
after seminar presentation,
i feel like i'm the most stupid person..
huhu..
i'm only presenting based on GBS infection CDC guidelines..
unfortunately,i dun prepare for neonatal sepsis management which
doctor ask me..
i dunno that i need to include it..
i felt really bad..
and doctor downgrade my marks compared to other my group member..
and somehow i feel unfair
the one only preparing slide and compile the slide get higher marks than me..
eventhough i'm the presenter and also doing the slide i still got low marks..
maybe i look very stupid when i can't even answer her question..
that's why she need to give me low marks..
but i just feel unfair..
she is sleeping while the other 2 presenting
and she is not even commenting or asking any question..
UNFAIR...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment