Saturday, February 20, 2010

suddenly..


when i think deeply..

i think i love travelling..

really love it..

because when i stress..i love to see people..

i dun like to stay in the room only seeing the four walls..

yeah i know it would be so interesting travelling to oversea..

but i dun know why i feel scared when i'm far from my family..

sometimes..i feel like i have agoraphobia..

because i really scared to be alone in the place that i never go..

but i think i still can manage me..

it's hard to get permission from my mother to go far away..

i still remember my mother's words..

"kalo nak pergi melancong mana-mana,pas kahwin nnt pergilah puas2"

that's make me feel i can't go anywhere..

sometimes, i feel like i'm still small kid that need my parents supervision all the time..

when i flash back..

i think my parent won't allow me to drive to KL..

but becoz i "merajuk", then straight away they give me permission

hahaha..it is a tactic..

becoz if i'm not trying..

i dun know whether i can drive for long trip or not..

since that "tragedy" happened..

i was the one who responsible to fetch and send all my younger brothers and sisters since my father can't drive for a long journey..

well..i love driving..but really hate if i'm stuck in the jammed..

talking back about travelling..

i would love to visit place with beautiful view..

i really want that..

but..i need to be patient..

the time will come..now i have a big responsibility..

stay with your decision..

NO DOUBT ANYMORE..

clear with what u want..

p/s: DON'T EVER REGRET WITH YOUR DECISION..




0 comments:

Post a Comment