Monday, November 8, 2010

adaptation~


as usual..
after coming from a long holiday,
it is difficult for me to start again..
i'm felt very sleepy throughout the day..
really tired..
although only sitting and listening..
why my body can't adapt to it?
i felt less energetic..
besides,
i started to cough and having wheezing again...
this really makes me feel tired..

but..
i reluctant to take any puff of ventolin..
unless it is very severe causing me dyspnea..
every time i meet patient,
i always get some infection..
i'm sick of all this..

Alhamdulillah..
today i managed to 'perform' 2nd case for forensic..
thank you Allah..

apart from that,
tomorrow i need to present UGIB
it seems Allah hear my prayer..
i wish i can present history and PE part..
after 'undian',
i really got that..
Ya Allah..
i really feel you near and beside me..
how grateful i am..

Ya Allah..
i'm hoping for something better for tomorrow..
hope everything will fine..
thank you Allah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment