Friday, August 6, 2010

afterall..


actually today we are free..
nothing to do..
but i went to PPP in bandar tasik selatan..
since i dun get patient for home visit..

well..after many rejection..
i feel so scared and lost my confidence to approach patient..
i almost gave up..

but then..
i tried to a approach this middle age man..
he was very forthcoming..
fortunately, he gave the permission for home visit..
at least, one of my target today was accomplished..

then,
back to my room..
searching for all my exam result from 1st yr till now..
since next week i have mentor mentee session..
finally, i found out all of them..

i'm very tired..
feeling not well..
last nite i got bronchospasm after eating kcg tanah..
i had noise breeathing and difficulty to breath..
however there was no rhonchi..
my frenz want to bring me to A&E..
but i refused..
becoz i just go there last week..
i decided to take piriton only..
then gradually feel better and i fall asleep till morning..

this evening i want to go home..
hope everything go smoothly..





and finally..
it's friday again^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment