Thursday, August 12, 2010

an eventful day~


last nite i sleep after solat terawih..
i had bronchospasm..
i dunno what kind of allergen makes trouble for me..
end up wit piriton..

after taking piriton..
i collapsed..
although i told him to wake me up at 12am,
but i refuse to wake up becoz i was very drowsy..

in the morning..i
i still feel very drowsy..
walking subconsciously waiting for the bus to KK batu 14..

then meet one of my frenz,she is laughing at me..
becoz the way i walk..
i just feel irritated wit her..
i'm feeling not well but she is laughing at me..
hurm..i just dun like the scene..

then suddenly meet another my frenz..
everyone keep saying that i'm the one who said our exam is today..
i really blurred..
as far i remember, i never say that..
it is just becoz one of my frenz ask,
what if your exam tomorrow?
i just answer " relax la,take it easy"
the other frenz who heard this misinterpret that our exam is today..
that was not my fault..
i dun even mention our exam is tomorrow..
i dunno who spread the news..

then during walking to the bus,
someone step on my "kain baju kurung"
and i fall..
fortunately i manage to grab something to hold

then go to KK..
and we got teaching..
i'm sorry that i slipped my words..
i said "tak laku" to one of my fenz when he said he is out of market
i dun really want to condem him,
but it just a joke..
since he also always say such things to me,
but i'm not taking it seriously..

then i need to perform cranial nerve examination..
it is not smooth after long time ago i didn't practice
i hate this..
but it is ok for the purpose of learning..

the doctor give us one contact number who sale jubah..
we went to her house..
it was really nice n beautiful jubah..+ affordable..
but i dun have budget to buy jubah..
so, i just looking at it..

back to ppukm..
back to room for a while becoz i need to take nap..
i had headache..

then go to seminar presentation..
at first i feel that our seminar is not so good,
but at the end doctor tell that it is very good..
at least, i feel a big relief..

and now i'm worry about our exam tomorrow..
too many to cover..
psychiatry,ortho, ophthal,ent,etc..
since i never go through this posting,
this add up some more anxiety..
becoz i dunno how the exam will be conducted..
pray for me!!!!
hopefully we will pass the exam..amiin

0 comments:

Post a Comment