Monday, August 9, 2010

not my fault~


hurm..someone really makes me feel irritable..
i'm sorry that i had to be rude to you..
but u also need to watch out ur words..
if u dun take care of others sensitivity issues,
so i also no need to care for u..

well..i guess sometimes i need to be straightforward..
or else u will not understand and repeat the same stupid things..
urm..now i know everyone feel that i'm treat others too kind till the other "step on my head"(haha..dunno in english what)

the first thing that makes me feel irritable is
you repeat the same question which the others had beed explaining on it..
i know everyone want to go back early..
but if u can't focus,
u will waste more time and finally u go back late..
for me,it's really show that u are not focusing
i feel irritated for it..

then,u keep saying that,let me put hte dialogue..
i dun care if u read this, becoz this is my blog..

"ala,mcm mana nak buat?da xde masa.."
'sempat jela..byk masa lg'
"ko xde study group boleh la"
'so what?kalo ada study group xleh buat ke?"
"nanti nak semayang terawih lagi"
'jangan nak salahkan semayang terawih plak'

u keep complaining and find excuses..
i really hate this..
i really can't accept people who use pray or islamic ritual as an excuse..
do you really pray all the time?
do you really go to surau everyday?
why all of sudden u need to use this excuses when u have to do some work?
really irritating right?????

i'm so sorry that i had already talk "rude" to you..
but u also rude to me..
fair enough rite?

i hate end of my good day wit this stupid things..

0 comments:

Post a Comment