Monday, August 16, 2010

hard day~


i dunno why..
lately i feel so hard..
my life turning up and down..
after a long time i dun feel the 'failure'..
it is hard for me to recover..

although it is only a small failure..
i still feel the pain..
i still can remember each word..
i still can imagine the situation..
why it was so hard for me to forget it?

too many issues to think
1) home visit..at last i can't go to my patient's house..why i'm too nice to my friend?just bring her and not really care that she is 'using' u?
2) reflective writing..i wonder if prof didn't get my submission becoz she didn't reply it
3) study group..again this is issue come..i dunno..i really can't find study group but 'she' looks like forcing me to find the new one..plz..i can't adapt to it..
4) saman parking..hurm..wasted my money rm50 becoz parking in the wrong place near PPP bandar tasik selatan..
5) why i'm anhedonia to study?hahaha..not totally anhedonia..but i'm tired of studying..burn out..
6) mini cex..i scared that i will fail again..but be positive nisah..u can do it..Allah always with u..
7) i need to find new strategy to study..i'm bored..i want the most efficient one..

ok..it's nearly maghrib~

0 comments:

Post a Comment