Thursday, August 5, 2010

u never know bad i feel.....


well..today i feel very bad..
i feel like want to scold someone..
dun u ever realize that all of u never concern what is really the matter?
it seems that u force me..

i know that i had been absent for many time..
it was unintention..
i do really have good reason for it..
becoz i need to prioritize which one is more important..
family comes first..
do i have to say NO to my mother just to satisfy all of u?
do i have to say NO to my younger siblings just becoz of ur program?

i also need some rest..
lately i always being not well..
it is difficult to explain here..
but believe me,
if u are in my condition,
u will not able to attend all the classes without any MC..

alhamdulillah i managed to go through all of these..
the pain only Allah knows..
u can never imagine it until u experienced it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment